The Return on your Investment

Every time you complete a funding transaction, FVF, who will handle all the invoicing documentation, will receive a commission on the funding contract. They will retain 20% of this commission in much the same way as other franchises charge a Management Services Fee on their franchisee’s sales income. The remaining 80% is the income that the AR will receive. There are no fixed commission rates, every deal is different, but the commission could be as little as a few hundred pounds or as much as a few thousand. This information is, obviously, commercially sensitive but more information will be disclosed to you, under the terms of a Non-Disclosure Agreement, when you meet with the FVF Management Team.

The outgoings on your home-based FVF business will be relatively small so the commissions earned are largely retained within the business as Profit.